Aqua Meds Arctic Blend winter pond care prevents poor winter pond water conditions, losses and stresses that can cause spring outbreaks of pathogenic outbreaks.
Just one easy treatment of Arctic Blend every other week and your fish pond and koi fish will be in perfect condition in the spring!
- Removes deadly Ionized Ammonia and toxic Un-Ionized Ammonia from your winter pond water
- Removes toxic nitrites and nitrates
- Works in very cold water (35-50 degrees F)
- Reduces and digests bottom sludge all winter
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Arctic Blend will not deplete the oxygen level in your pond water
- Reduces spring clean up
- 100% natural, NO CHEMICALS, safe for pets and wildlife
- The Gallon size has an "one ounce" pump for easy measuring.
- THE BIG ARCTIC BLEND QUESTION
Question: How does Arctic Blend remove ammonia from frigid winter pond water when it's a known fact that "nitrifying bacteria" which keeps ammonia and nitrites at zero does not perform in cold water?
Answer: Here's how it works. Arctic Blend IS NOT a "nitrifying bacteria". Arctic Blend is formulated with billions of natural unique microbes that absorb the ammonia from your winter pond water. Then these unique microbes process the ammonia through their system, rendering the ammonia harmless to your fish. You never have the common "nitrifying bacteria nitrogen cycle" which is, high ammonia then high nitrites and at last, less toxic nitrates when using Arctic Blend. The best part is, Arctic Blend is 100% Natural!! There’s More! Some of the microbes that make up “Arctic Blend” are harvested from the frigid waters of Antarctic and Arctic oceans. These unique microbes make their own natural anti-freeze and thus perform at their peak in pond water temperatures between 35 and 40 degrees F. You can start using Arctic Blend in the fall and it's made for treating your winter pond water all winter. If you have any left over in the spring, you can use it until your pond tempeature reaches 60 degrees F. ARCTIC BLEND is the ONLY winter pond care product on the market that can remove ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, phosphorus and digest sludge in winter conditions with water temperatures less than 39 degrees F.
- 32 ounces of Arctic Blend treats up to 5,000 gallons for 5 months.
- One gallon of Arctic Blend treats up to 20,000 gallons for 5 months.